What is included on my Israel Super Trip?- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Breakfast Daily
- Lunch during Full Day Tours in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- 2 Dinners including WSB GALA DINNER
- Full Day Tour of Tel Aviv & Jaffa
- Full Day of Jerusalem and Bethlehem
What is the cost of this trip?- $2060 per person in Double (Land only)
- $2843 per person in Single (Land only)
- $1390 per child between 2-12 years old – MUST BE WITH 2 ADULTS (Land only)
- $83 reduction per person for Triple Occupancy
- Children 2 years old and younger will be Free of Charge**
**Child prices are based on how old they will be on Sep 9, 2019.
How does rooming work?Kindly note that the maximum occupancy per room is 3.
Due to limited availability, Family rooms are on a Request Basis. You must submit your request via email at time of registration. All requests will be processed on a first come first served basis.
What is the Registration Deadline?Registration for the WSB Super Trip Israel 2019 will close on April 30th, 2019 at midnight PST.
After April 30th, all new registrations must be paid for in full immediately and will be confirmed based on hotel availability. If we are unable to accommodate your request based on hotel availability, any payment received will be fully refunded.
When are my payments for the Super Trip Due?- A deposit of $1,000 per room deposit is due upon registration
- Further deposit of $750 per person is due on or before March 25th. 2019 not including additional services purchased. (Example: flights, optional tours, travel insurance)
- Final payment must be received on or before April 30th, 2019
Any registration not paid in full by April 30th, 2019 will be cancelled and subject to Cancellation penalties.
What are the Cancellation Penalties?Once deposited, the registration is subject to $500 per person cancellation fees up to 90 days prior Departure.
- Between 89 – 60 days prior arrival 50% of the total amount
- Between 59 – 30 days prior arrival 75% of the total amount
- Between 29 – 0 days prior departure or no-show days prior arrival 100% of the total amount
What about Travel Insurance?We strongly urge all WSB participants to purchase Travel Insurance to protect their investment.
Upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel how will l get my transfers?Upon arriving at Ben-Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv, and after you clear Immigration & Custom formalities, you will find Central Holidays staff with WSB signage. Please introduce yourself to them and they will guide you to the bus or transfer service assigned to your hotel.
Please note the following important information:
Your name, with correct flight information, must be on the list of arrivals available at the airports with Central Holidays Staff. If your name IS NOT on the list, we will not be able to provide you with transfers. You will have to provide your own way to the hotel assigned to you.
If you are booking your own flights, it is VERY important that you advise Central Holidays as soon as you purchase your tickets. We will need: Airline name, city of departure and time of arrival in Tel Aviv (Ben-Gurion Airport). We will also require the same information for your departure flight from Israel: Airline name, flight number and departure time.
The airport transfers are not provided on an individual basis, but we will gather arrivals from different flights and transfer participants in groups. The maximum waiting time should be no more than 40 minutes.
If I need to book my own flights, at which airport should I be arriving?Please ensure that you will be arriving and departing from Ben-Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Is it safe to travel to Israel?Israel is one of the world’s safest destinations, and its security is well known. Every year, between 3 and 4 million tourists vacation there.
How will I know the hotels that will be assigned to me and my party in each city?The assignments of hotels in each city will be done by WSB Management and will be communicated to each participant once they are made available.
Will I be able to modify my hotel assignments?Please note that hotel assignments are definitive and no changes or modifications will be permitted.